Do you appreciate the taste and quality of homemade Amish canned goods? If so, you won't want to miss out on trying our famous BBQ sauce!
- Created using our favorite family recipe
- Homemade in Lancaster County
- Tangy-sweet taste with a hint of pepper
Whether you prefer to use it to baste your pork ribs, perfect your baked bean recipe, or top your chicken sandwich, this homemade BBQ sauce from Mt. Pleasant Produce has just the right balance of sweetness and tartness. Made in small batches and packed by hand, there’s no comparison between our homemade sauce and the ones you find at the grocery store. Try it for yourself and we’re sure you’ll agree!
- 16-ounce glass jar
- Refrigerate after opening
- Contains: Water, Sugar, Tomato Paste, Molasses, Soy Sauce, Vinegar, Thicken-Up, Liquid Smoke, Salt, Garlic Powder, Ground Mustard, Onion Powder, Black Pepper, and Chili Powder